martes, 10 de abril de 2018

When i broke my leg

Anecdote: When I broke my leg

              
One day I was in my house in summer. I was playing with my brother in the garden. It was a middle-size rectangle full of grass. I was playing a match race, when something painful happened to me.

My name is Vicente ,I am 11 years old. I am tall, I have brown hair, brown eyes and my surname is Basabe,The name the my brother is  Geronimo, he is 8 years old, short, he has blonde hair and blue eyes and his surname is Basabe too.The two of us are very naughty because Geronimo and me do things we are mustn’t do.

When Geronimo was running, I fell down because I was running quickly and me leg got broken so I started cry like a baby. My father called the ambulance and it came fast. When I was in the hospital, the doctor called me and told me “you wait 2 weeks” after the 2 weeks me leg got better.
I learnt that I have to play safely all the time because you can break some parts of the body or other painful things can happen to you.

                                                        END

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario